- No mixing and no refrigeration
- Ready on demand and 5 year shelf life
- Pop the cap and apply powder directly to the bleeding site2
- Thrombin free, biocompatible and non-pyrogenic
- Typically absorbed in 24-48 hours* by amylases
* Because there have been reports of decreased amylase activity in newborns up to 10 months, absorption rates of Arista™ AH in this population may be longer than 48 hours.
Proprietary MPH™ Technology: A Unique Approach to Achieving Hemostasis
The power of Arista™ AH lies in its proprietary MPH™ (Microporous Polysaccharide Hemospheres) technology. Consisting of microporous particles with a controlled pore size, the spheres are designed to act as a molecular sieve. The powerful osmotic action dehydrates and gels the blood on contact to accelerate the natural clotting process.
- Clotting process begins on contact, regardless of patient’s coagulation status3
- Complete Hemostasis is achieved in minutes1
- Provides broad area coverage on rough surfaces and in hard-to-reach areas.
1 Arista™ AH PMA P050038 Clinical Study.
2 See full Instructions for Use for detailed application instructions.
3 Arista™ AH Instructions for Use.