- Low profile design facilitates trocar deployment and mechanical fixation.
- Multiple shapes (circle, oval, ellipse, rectangle) and sizes ranging from a 4.5" (11.4 cm) circle to 12" x 14" (30.5 cm x 35.6 cm) rectangle.
- Easily cut to customize shape and size. The unique hydrogel barrier covers the edge of the mesh even after trimming.
|Minimal contraction shown in preclinical testing compared to a leading macroporous absorbable barrier mesh
At 4 weeks, Ventralight™ ST Mesh demonstrated 42% less area mesh contracture than a competitive macroporous absorbable barrier mesh. Results were statistically significant.*
* Preclinical data on f le at C. R. Bard. Results may not correlate to performance in humans.
|Strong Tissue Incorporation
The open pore design of the uncoated monofilament polypropylene in Ventralight™ ST Mesh allows for:
|Ventralight™ Absorbable Barrier based on Sepra® Technology
* Preclinical data on file at C. R. Bard. Results may not correlate to performance in humans.
** Based on a preclinical study of a composite polypropylene/ePTFE hernia repair mesh.