- More than 50 years of clinical experience.
- Can be tailored and trimmed to address surgeon needs.
- Available in seven convenient sizes.
- Optional precut shapes provide opening for the spermatic cord, and the rounded edges accommodate to the anatomy of the inguinal canal.
- Well tolerated by the body.1
- Monofilament fibers are less prone to harbor bacteria than multifilament fibers.1
1 Amid,Shulman, Lichtenstein. “Selecting Synthetic Mesh for the Repair of Groin Hernia.” Postgraduate General Surgery. 1992:4:150-155.