VENTRIO ST Hernia Patch
Introducing the Ventrio™ ST Hernia Patch
The benefits of a laparoscopic repair through an open incision
NOW featuring an absorbable barrier based on Sepra® Technology.
- Provides the benefits of a laparoscopic repair through the ease of an open anterior incision.
- SorbaFlex™ Memory technology allows the patch to spring open, lay flat and maintain its shape.
- Simplifies placement and positioning of the patch throughout the ventral hernia repair.
- Unique pocket aids in the proper placement and positioning of the patch.
- Designed to facilitate the use of mechanical fixation devices and/or sutures.
- Available in a variety of shapes and sizes to accommodate defect sizes and locations.
- Hydrogel barrier is based on Sepra® Technology.
- Uncoated monofilament polypropylene mesh allows for fast tissue ingrowth leading to a strong repair.
- Materials have been used in general surgery for years with demonstrated clinical success.
Ventrio™ ST Hernia Patch can redefine your hernia repair procedures when paired with the SorbaFix™ Absorbable Fixation System
It begins with a hydrogel barrier.
It ends with a strong, long-term repair.
Possible complications include seroma, adhesions, hematomas, inflammation, extrusion, fistula formation, infection, allergic reaction, and recurrence of the hernia or soft tissue defect.