VENTRALEX™ ST Hernia Patch
Introducing the Ventralex™ ST Hernia Patch
The #1 choice in umbilical hernia repair is NOW available with an absorbable barrier featuring Sepra® Technology
- Simple tension-free intraabdominal repair.
- Minimum dissection and fixation required.
- Pocket and strap facilitates placement, positioning and lateral fixation.
- SorbaFlex™ Memory Technology allows the patch to “spring open,” lay flat to maintain shape and then fully absorbs over time.*
- Three sizes available for coverage of larger defects to smaller trocar site closures.
- Hydrogel barrier is based on Sepra® Technology.
- Uncoated monofilament polypropylene mesh allows for fast tissue ingrowth leading to a strong repair.
- Clinically supported technique since 2002 with peer-reviewed published clinical studies.
It begins with a hydrogel barrier.
It ends with strong, long-term repair.
Possible complications include seroma, adhesions, hematomas, inflammation, extrusion, fistula formation, infection, allergic reaction, and recurrence of the hernia or soft tissue defect.
*Preclinical data on file at C.R. Bard. Results may not correlate to performance in humans