The BARD® Surgical Education Program is designed to address the demanding needs and schedule of your surgical practice. Our objective is to provide you with focused and flexible modalities that provide in-depth education on techniques utilizing Bard's proprietary technologies.
Surgeons who participate in the BARD® Surgical Education Program benefit from:
- Instruction from leading surgeon experts in state-of-the-art minimally invasive and open surgical techniques.
- Opportunities to discuss and review surgical experience with peers.
- Interactive exchanges with expert surgeons on specific techniques.
- Opportunities to view live procedures.
- Opportunities to practice these techniques through hands-on Bioskills Labs.
BARD® Surgical Education courses cover many advanced soft tissue repair techniques, including:
- Inguinal Repair
- Ventral Repair
- Hiatal Repair
Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Open Component Separation
- Endoscopic Component Separation
Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Breast Reconstruction using acellular dermal matrix
Abdominal Wall Repair
The following webpages will introduce you to Bard's® Surgical Education modalities, faculty and education centers. We are committed to advanced professional education – providing new skills and approaches that help you provide better outcomes to your patients.
Learn more about our unique programs:
Training Modalities - A-to-Z soft tissue curriculum. End-to-End education flexibility. An overview of the different styles of training programs available
Faculty - Surgeon-to-Surgeon collaborative faculty
Education Centers - Coast-to-Coast hernia education centers
Sample Course Schedules
Contact Us - Request more information
In accordance with the AdvaMed Code of Ethics, the BARD® Surgical Education Program is limited to healthcare professionals only who have a bona-fide interest in the presentation topic. Individuals licensed in the states of Massachusetts and Vermont may attend, however, in some cases we may be prohibited by state law from providing meals to Healthcare Professionals from these states.