The Global Hernia Symposium
Teaching current techniques and indications for Hernia Repair and Abdominal Wall Reconstruction.
The Symposium offers a compelling and complete learning experience with a dynamic exchange of ideas. Current techniques and indications for hernia repair and abdominal wall reconstruction are covered, including:
- Open Component Separation Technique
- Endoscopic Component Separation Technique
- Open and Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Open and Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair
- Hiatal and Paraesophageal Hernia Repair
Discussions include review of Bard synthetic and biologic materials, and permanent and absorbable fixation systems.
Goals and Objectives:
- Opportunities to discuss and review surgical experiences with peers.
- Interactive exchanges with expert surgeons on specific techniques.
- Hands-on product demonstrations.
Davol will coordinate all of your travel accommodations.** Participants will receive roundtrip airfare, hotel stay and car service to and from the airport. Meals will be provided during training sessions and presentations.
All travel reservations will be made in accordance with the AdvaMed Code of Ethics and applicable state laws and regulations.